Install SWI on Catalina?

That is indeed the biggest advantage. I don’t like the Emacs terminal that much (although I must admit I haven’t used it for quite a while). In my (dated) experience, it is rather slow, there is no support for “raw” mode (non-echo, no-wait) as used by the Prolog debugger and toplevel and there is no support for color.

Just made me search a bit harder to find terminators editor plugin, so patterns file:line and underlined when hovered and ctrl-click now opens them in the Prolog built-in editor :slight_smile: Almost as good as an Emacs shell :slight_smile: Only lacks a command to go through the error/warning locations (must click one-by-one) and if editing changes the lines, subsequent clicks end up in the wrong place. Well, that is bearable. The built-in editor on the fly checking of your code ensures you get very few messages when loading the code and in many cases one only wishes to fix the first issue and then reload because other issues are often caused by the first. I’m happy :slight_smile: Pushed an updated version of the edit script that cooperates better with terminator.