Module_property/2 - include property for super

Thanks. I will check this out and add a variation to my sample code if it proves useful.

Yes. I am starting to experiment with gxref/0 more, but it doesn’t have all of the functionality I would like. Granted when someone first learns to use a tool and the way they eventually use it can be quite different, that might be the case.

For example if I drag library(system) or library(lists) onto the canvas area then right click the following options appear

but for me clicking on Show exports or Show imports does nothing.

I am on Windows 10.

While I can run X-Windows with WSL 2 on Windows 10, currently enabling X-Windows with WSL 2 grinds the system to a near halt and becomes impractical to use.

The specific need is to do an inheritance of predicates similar to Object-Oriented. The predicates are for the BNF for rfc5234, rfc3986, and rfc7230 which each extend from the previous and thus inheritance. However unlike inheritance, some of the predicates will not replace the ones in the preceding rfc but work along side them, think multi-clause predicate.

I experimented with oo.pl from here but then realized that it is not the call stack (prolog frame) that I should be traversing, but the hierarchy of the modules.

Anyway the only way to know if what I seek is doable is to just try it.