Build error (Windows) - conflicting types for "findModulePath"

I’m top of the swi-devel repository.I’m trying to buiild using ninja generator. But I get error.

EDIT
by EricGT

error: conflicting types for "findModulePath"

Thanks for reporting. Pushed a fix.

This has nothing to do with Ninja. Please copy/paste errors as text such that people can find it and copy/paste from it.

Thanks for help.

When I build SWI prolog code with ninja, Now I get different errors. Please help…

C:/Projects/swipl-devel/src/pl-wam.c:3154:65: error: expected expression before ',' token
 #define VMH_GOTO(n,...)  VMH_ARGSTRUCT(n) _args = {_VA_ARGS_, VMH_ADD_PADDING}; (void)__args; \
                                                             ^
C:/Projects/swipl-devel/src/pl-wam.c:3096:29: note: in expansion of macro '_VMH_GOTO'
 #define VMH_GOTO(...)  do { _VMH_GOTO(__VA_ARGS__); } while(0)

Ninja is still irrelevant. What does matter are the C compiler you use, its version and possible configuration options you passed to Cmake. Could it be you are passing -DVMI_FUNCTIONS=ON? That is currently broken in latest git (I have a fix, but some more work must be done for this to become a proper fix).

Anyway, there is no point using this option at the moment, it merely makes the system slower.

DVMI_FUNCTIONS=ON?

yes that was the problem. And something I want to ask. In this step I got an error

[116/123] Generating ../home/boot.prc
FAILED: home/boot.prc C:/Projects/swipl-devel/build/home/boot.prc
cmd.exe /C "cd /D C:\Projects\swipl-devel\build\src && "C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" -E remove -f C:/Projects/swipl-devel/build/home/boot.prc && C:\Projects\swipl-devel\build\src\swipl.exe -q -O -o C:/Projects/swipl-devel/build/home/boot.prc -b C:/Projects/swipl-devel/build/home/boot/init.pl"
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

As there is no warning or error, it gets hard to see from a distance. More so as you leave is pretty much in the dark what toolchain you are using, what configuration flags, etc. The command executes several steps, so the first thing to try is copy and paste these and inspect the environment (files) to see what could have happened.

Except for the MSYS2 package build by @mgondan1 and the official build procedure for Windows using a Docker image, you cannot expect most of this to succeed without hassle on Windows.

Thanks for everthing. I will try solution.