I’m want to write an “Introduction to the Graphical Debugger” and am trying to find everything that has already been written about it to use as background. Please add anything you know of!
Here’s what I found:
The best (only) overview of the graphical debugger tool itself that I’ve found: https://www.swi-prolog.org/gtrace.html [This is what I am attempting to write a more complete version of]
Reference and discussions:
- The current documentation for gtrace and friends: https://www.swi-prolog.org/pldoc/man?section=guitracer
- Discussion about gtrace for a wiki topic: Wiki Discussion: gtrace
- Thread on the icons and text coloring used: Descriptions of the icons/glyphs in the graphical debugger?
Common scenarios and some workarounds:
- Show attempted unifications of every predicate clause in the graphical debugger?
- Debugging: Tracing the Execution of a Specific Goal
Anything else anyone knows of?