CytoscapeJS in SWISH

Have uploaded a repo with some code bits to render terms by means of CytoscapeJS in SWISH.

Would like to discuss how to evolve the design towards a component based reactive architecture for applications (SPA) in SWISH. I’m sure almost everything needed it’s already provided, but I’m missing the high level view, how to structure a notebook part to play together, handling events and referencing various parts, even if only statically defined.

Now, I understand that SWISH (SWI for SHaring) does not have a pretension to enter the CMS arena, but seems it could be an effective player there…

I have provided a really simple minded install.pl script, hope it works out-of-the-box. :slight_smile:
Kind of a blueprint of what’s needed to add further JS libraries (I’d like to have Leaflet in the box also).

One rough point is the import of .swinb scripts. It’s easy to download them, but - please forgive my naivety - to publish them it’s a rather convolute task. I opted to copy them into the examples folders, and append some links in examples/prolog_tutorials.swinb.

5 Likes