Improving Wang's algorithm in Prolog

Just ask, we don’t bite.

Many of us understand what you are saying (ref) and it does take time to learn how to read the documentation.

Now for the hard part, if you start to learn how to use the predicates such as format/2,3 that you don’t know how to currently use, then you should add example comments on the documentation pages, add to post here in categories such as Nice to know, Useful Code, Wiki, create SWISH tutorial, create GitHub gist, create GitHub repositories, add to Useful Prolog References, etc.

Have you ever heard the quote about being a master of something.

A master has done it more ways wrong than a beginner has done it.

I can assure you I have done Cytoscape.js more ways wrong in the last several days than I have done it right, but I did just added a post in preparation for the Wiki.

While you may not see it, you are not alone in a crowed boat, the difference is you are at least asking questions and trying to learn, I can’t tell you how many times I hear from others that they started to learn Prolog and then gave up but wish they had the will-power to stay with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Think about where you were when you asked the question at StackOverflow and where you are now.

1 Like