Intro workshop and SimGen talk - CodeMeshLDN (Discussion)

Oooh, that’s a train-ride away from me… tempting…
Think I’d have to give a talk or something though for it to be affordable. Hmm, maybe I could brush up on my Golog or something…

1 Like

Will they record the talk and post the video? I hope so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know about recording, I have posted a note to organizers asking.

Paul - Definitely come give a Golog talk! Ping me on twitter, I’ll hook you up with organizers.

It looks like Hans Beck will be there - we might be headed towards a Logic Programming Birds of a Feather session!

From CodeMesh

Hi Anne! Yes, we record all of our talks, and they’re uploaded to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/codesync ) and our website in the weeks following the conference :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent. If you don’t mind, please make a post here about the video when it’s available.

1 Like

Hi Paul,

Is this Golog as in Situation Calculus …

thanks,

Dan

1 Like

Yes it is.

1 Like

That’s great.

I always wanted to get my head around this – by all means if you can give a recorded talk about it – i would be very interested in this. – hopefully, an intro talk.

Dan

1 Like

Ok, I’ll put together a proposal around Situation Calculus: “the important bits” and how to exploit it with Golog.

Done and submitted, wish me luck!

1 Like

No talk yet, but I built the elevator example into a toy for playing with:

1 Like

Thank you Paul,

Perhaps you can comment the code, to explain what is doing what …

I have tried, much of it is declaring things for Golog to use. Hence, it really needs looking at alongside the Golog interpreter to understand how it works, which is in the page source code, with comments. Hopefully it’ll be a bit more useful now.