Interesting. I looked at Yield and felt it required manually coding the behavior of predicates via boiler-plate-like loops instead of just declaring them. I was impressed with claimed speed benchmarks however. I’m glad to hear you found it productive. If I need to rethink which Prolog implementation I use, I’ll look at Yield again.
d-vyd
22
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| SWI Prolog from Android App: Cross-Compiling for SWI ARM | 2 | 752 | October 26, 2019 | |
| Swi-Prolog on Android | 0 | 862 | March 14, 2020 | |
| Combining Prolog with Imperative Programming | 19 | 2140 | February 26, 2022 | |
| Installing SWI Prolog on Android using KBOX | 3 | 641 | March 26, 2020 | |
| SWI-Prolog & Android | 2 | 784 | March 22, 2020 |