Updated versiojn of swiplcs by Uwe Lesta

There is an old wrapper library for .NET for SWI Prolog foreign interface: GitHub - SWI-Prolog/contrib-swiplcs: Interface from C# to SWI-Prolog
I’ve updated it for version 9.x of SWI Prolog and ported it to .NET 6 and Visual Studio 2022
I intend it to use it with Godot 4.x.

If any one interested, source code is here: Алексей Косарчук / swipl-cs-2 · GitLab

Build is configurared for x64 architecture.

Great! Would you mind making your changes available as PR such that the initial location remains up-to-date? I’m afraid I;m not in the position to review C# code. Any volunteers? Anyone willing to take ownership of the repo?

Finally this library seems to work well enough.

Are there any specific instructions to make this PR?

Not really. It is basically a community resource without a maintainer. I’m happy to review the PR, checking it for malicious code. I have very little knowledge about C#, so if anyone wants to review the content, please stand up.