Visual Learning Environment

First off welcome to SWI-Prolog and to this forum.

It is not that we don’t want to help but for me personally based on just the question I see that it could take up a few hours of my time each week because there is a big gap between what you indicate you know and what you need to know.

Another bit of warning I will give is that since Prolog lets one solve problems in so many different ways and many here will have a preferred way of solving problems you will get answers that don’t work together or that when trying to understand this can take months because those that gave the answer may have left out some information that is needed, to them it is obvious but to others it is not. I don’t fault anyone for this because I too am just as guilty.

When I tried to learn to use DCGs with SWI-Prolog it took me several months to understand them, the details are in a post here somewhere, but it was very frustrating and that is a common type of scenario that makes many just give up on Prolog.

So to start with I would suggest taking a few weeks to months and work through a book or two from the classics.