Hack Day for SWI-Prolog (Discussion)

What about those of us who are not on Twitter? How about using this forum now that we have it.

1 Like

Twitter’s been a demonstrably effective tool for growing the community.

Sometimes that has the minor downside that we have to coordinate across platforms.

So, looks like the hack day will be next sunday, February 17, and we’ll be working on James Cash’s Vue.js + pengines integration

EDIT: Wrong repo! sorry - I’ve made an organization, and cloned the correct one into it

3 Likes

So, needing something fairly real time to coordinate, Nicolas and I decided we’d use the ##prolog channel on freenode.net IRC.

Hey Barb -
We’re on IRC on ##prolog (hard to ‘hang out’ on discourse) and have made an organization with the repo to share code. Let me know your github handle, I’ll add you

It’s happening!

We ended up in ##prolog on IRC.
Good things happening.

It’s evening here, I’m about at end of my computing.

i missed it. maybe next time

1 Like

had a blast, we all learned a lot, it even spun off a side project - Nicolas is making an autoreload tool - you query make, your browser page reloads.

1 Like

Sorry about the delay; even though I set “mailing list” mode, your message never made it to my e-mail. (If you know how to make that actually happen please enlighten me.)

I tried creating a github account, but it spat in my face. I’ll try again when I have more time.

Seems your settings are fine. Possibly they end up in your spam?

This sounds like a great event I would love to take part of in the future.

1 Like

I’m traveling on business, but I think we could organize another one - the first went well!

2 Likes