Introducing "Praxis" (WIP) - visual programming in Prolog

Hi there!

I thought this should be a good place to present the system I’ve been working on for a while now; /Blogpost about Praxis version 0.1.0

Basically, it’s an online IDE for visual programming in Prolog. - It’s still comparatively primitive compared to what I’m aiming at, but at least it’s complete enough to play around with, and to introduce the main ideas.

The blog-post contains a walkthrough with illustrations for creating and running a simple project, directly in your browser. - There is also a link that lets you access the model and play around with it, directly in the online IDE. (PS - not adapted for mobile clients - you’ll want a big screen and a mouse, at least)

I thought it would be interesting to get some reactions/ suggestions already at this early stage, plus it gives me the possibility to start my own “Dev-blog”, which seems fun :slight_smile:

The system is implemented in JavaScript, using Tau-Prolog for executing the compiled code.

Hope you’ll like it, and I’d love to hear your suggestions/ ideas for the future of the system!

10 Likes